Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thing 13

For this task I decided to kill two birds with one stone and work on something that I will be using with my 7th grade math classes next week. I created a powerpoint presentation that gives the requirements for a presentation the students will be creating. It's nothing fancy. No clip art or anything just a slide by slide outline for the kids to follow. I'l planning on putting it in a "pick up" folder on our school file server that all the kids can get to. The game plan is that they will then hand it in to a "turn in" folder where I can get them and grade them. The slide share version of this presentation will prove useful for students who are absent. I can post this on my class blog and will also be able to email it to parents and students if necessary.
Chapter 7 Project
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment