Friday, January 23, 2009

Thing 20

I'm all set up on del.icio.us now. My user name is smacdermaid. I imported all of the bookmarks from my laptop into delicious and it took me a very long time to sort through all of them. I spent a few hours looking at the sites I already had bookmarked and added tags. I am sure that my tags are not as detailed now as they will be in the future once I get used to the whole process but i have to start somewhere. I will be using this to share web sites with my winter guard staff as well as with fellow teachers. I can see this being a valuable tool to share information within the math department as well as within my building and also the district. I found a few really good sites that other 23 Things participants had bookmarked in Delicious so this has already been a good thing for me. I can see it making me more productive in the long run since I won't have to email links to myself at school from home and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment